A recently built and breath-taking home of the highest quality in the prestigious Boisé. Incredibly... View
This feature is currently unavailable in this listing's region.
Attached, Heated, Double width or more
Heated, Inground, Other (Salt system)
All kitchen appliances (cook top GE MONOGRAM, double oven GE MONOGRAM, fridge x2 FISHER & PAYKEL, dishwasher x2 MONOGRAM and BOSCH), washer and dryer, light fixtures, curtains, rods, blinds, pool accessories, central vaccum accessories.
Elastomer membrane, Other (Flat)
A recently built and breath-taking home of the highest quality in the prestigious Boisé. Incredibly vast and luminous living spaces await including a chef's kitchen with island, dining room with 26ft sliding patio door and master bedroom with lavish ensuite bathroom. Enjoy a large open basement, 45ft heated inground pool and triple garage.
- Concept Apex kitchen
- 10ft quartz island
- Large pantry room
- Entrance foyer with walk-in closet
- "Mudroom" at entrance to garage
- All ceramic floors are heated floors
- Laundry room with sink on main floor
- Large open-concept basement with epoxy flooring
- 26ft sliding doors from the dining room with access to terrace
- Master bathroom with 2 sinks, separate bathtub and shower
- 30' x 25' cold room
- 10' ceilings on the main floor and second floor and 9' ceiling in the basement
- 30ft wide triple garage with 13ft high ceiling
- Large terrace outside the dining room 26'x21'
- Possible to create a balcony of the master bedroom
- 45ft Heated pool with glass enclosure
- Fire pit connected to natural gas
***Fireplaces and chimneys are sold without warranty as to their conformity to the regulations and the requirements imposed by insurance companies.
This mortgage calculator can be used to figure out monthly payments of a home mortgage loan, based on the home's sale price, the term of the loan desired, buyer's down payment percentage, and the loan's interest rate. This calculator factors in PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance) for loans where less than 20% is put as a down payment. Also taken into consideration are the town property taxes, and their effect on the total monthly mortgage payment.