Introducing a unique and prestigious property along the Richelieu River. An impressive and inviting ... View
This feature is currently unavailable in this listing's region.
Basement, Dishwasher, Dryer, Family Room, Fireplace, Hardwood Floors, Heated Floors, Living Room, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Balcony, central air conditioning, Central Vacuum, climatisation centrale, Double Garage, Double parking space indoor garage, Ensuite Laundry, Exterior Lighting, Fireplace, Hardwood Floors, Heated floors, Lake Access, River/Stream
Attached, Heated, Detached, Double width or more
Other (approved plan available)
blinds, curtains, light fixtures, 2x Frigidaire stoves, Frigidaire Pro refrigerator, Frigidaire Pro dish-washer, GE stove top, Inspira Venmar vent, wine cellar, all appliances in the basement, central vacuum + acc, alarm system
Introducing a unique and prestigious property along the Richelieu River. An impressive and inviting home designed to enjoy the waterfront life. A recent construction with many impressive amenities including a dining room with a 23ft ceiling, a beautiful double-island kitchen, a majestic master suite and 4 bedrooms each with ensuite bathrooms.
A majestic property along the Richelieu River. The wood finishes provide a cottage feel, and the view of the river is breath-taking. A charming and serene home for you and your family.
- dining room with 23' ceiling
- wine cellar: 6'x4'x10' with room for 120 bottles (compressor)
- slow combustion wood fireplace
- living room with panoramic view of the Richelieu river
- Kitchen with double island, high end appliances and dinette
- balcony with magnificent view of the water
- bedroom with view of the river and ensuite bathroom
- office near the main entrance
- separate side entrance near the garage
- 2 large bedrooms, each with their own ensuite bathroom and walk-in
- Master bedroom with his & her walk-ins, and 11' ceilings.
- Master ensuite bathroom of 250sqft with central glass shower, free-standing bathtub with a view of the water.
SOUS-SOL: garden-level with accès to the garden and waterfront
- double-faced wood fireplace
- kitchen for receiving and serving outside
- large locker for outdoor equipment
- 2 furnaces (5t and 3t) with 3 heating and cooling zones (2 thermopompes)
- Heated flooring: all bathrooms, kitchen and dining room
- Pool: certificat d'implantation and plans available
Stoves, fireplaces, combustion appliances and chimneys are sold without warranty as to their conformity with the applicable
regulations and requirements imposed by insurance companies.
This mortgage calculator can be used to figure out monthly payments of a home mortgage loan, based on the home's sale price, the term of the loan desired, buyer's down payment percentage, and the loan's interest rate. This calculator factors in PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance) for loans where less than 20% is put as a down payment. Also taken into consideration are the town property taxes, and their effect on the total monthly mortgage payment.